Before submitting an article, authors must read copyright information. Submission of an article to the Journal implies that authors have read and fully agree to the terms and conditions under the Information for Authors at the time of manuscript submission.
- If you are submitting your manuscript online, please also include the Authorship and Conflict of Interest Form with your submission.
- If you are submitting your manuscript by email, please also include the Manuscript Submission Form with your submission.
- Please ensure to follow the symbol and styling information in this document to avoid additional charges.
The corresponding authors should submit manuscript in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format and may combine text, tables and figures into a single file. Name the manuscript and all supporting files using first author’s last name (for example, Linxa-Cover, Linxa-Manuscript, Linxa-Figure 1, etc). If the files are too large for a single email transmission, divide into smaller files and describe the sequence of files in accompanying email. Provide any signed supporting documents as scanned images or with electronic signatures, such as, relevant pages of the Manuscript Submission Form, copyright permissions, etc. Original document(s) may be requested at the final publication stage. Please contact us in the first instance, should you have any problem in submitting your manuscript or should you have any other queries.
The corresponding author should include a covering letter explaining why their article is suitable for publication in this journal, describing major/novel findings of the research and their significance. Completed Manuscript Submission Form should also be submitted.
Provide full names and contact details of all authors of the manuscript, including their mailing addresses and email addresses.
Explain with reasons if your manuscript merits express review.
If you are submitting your manuscript by email, please attach the following files:
- Manuscript text file
- Tables and figures
- the Authorship and Conflict of Interest Form, if applicable
- the Manuscript Submission Form, if applicable
- Covering letter signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all authors
- Signed copyright permission letter(s) (if any)
- Any other supporting document(s)